Investment advice and management
We recognise that investment decisions should be made as part of a thorough financial plan. This is why we take the time and effort to get to know you, your priorities, your responsibilities to your family and your aspirations for life after work.
If you would like to grow your wealth for future generations, let us help you:
- Create a diversified portfolio which strips out as much risk as possible and offers a lower downside and higher upside
- Get positive returns even when equity markets are falling
- Benefit from bespoke arrangements co-designed by LCM, and not commonly available, thanks to our relationships with major City institutions
- We can advise on and oversee all investment opportunities such as commercial and residential property, private equity and corporate finance
- Analyse your existing mandates and portfolios so we can maximise your overall risk/return metric within your specified requirements
- Invest tax efficiently
We don’t believe that equity investment spread across geographical sectors offers true diversification. We also don’t think that investing in FTSE 100 companies means you have genuine exposure to the UK economy. Most importantly, we recognise that everyone has different comfort zones when it comes to risk. You can rely on us to respect yours. Contact us to find out more.
Past performance cannot be viewed as a guide to future returns. The value of investments can fall as well as rise due to investment market fluctuations and exchange rates and you therefore may not get back as much as you invest.